[SLS-DC] Data Compression Working group meeting time

Wong, Englin (GSFC-5670) mark.wong at nasa.gov
Fri Oct 6 21:00:44 UTC 2023

Hi All,

The current meeting time for the Data Compression working group is not correct on the registration.
I've ask the secretary to correct it. The current meeting schedule is still as follows:

Dan Haag local time:

11/6 Monday 1:30pm

Low-Complexity Lossless and Near-Lossless Multispectral and Hyperspectral Image Compression Blue Book (CCSDS-123.0-B3)

11/7 Tuesday 8:45m

Raw SAR Compression (CCSDS-125.0-B)

11/7 Tuesday 1:30pm

ROBUST COMPRESSION OF FIXED-LENGTH HOUSEKEEPING DATA Green book (CCSDS-124.0-G)

I'll let everyone know when it is corrected.

Best,
Mark

Mark Wong, Ph.D.
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
Flight Microwave & Telecommunication Systems Branch/Code 567
Greenbelt, MD 20771
B19 Rm S030
Phone: 1-301-286-6549