[SLS-DC] Red Book: 123B3 with ROI Compression

Kiely, Aaron B (US 332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 3 00:40:19 UTC 2023

Dear Working Group,

I have uploaded a first draft Red Book for the Issue 3 revision to 123.0-B to the CWE:
                SLS-MHDC / CWE Private / 123.0-B-3 / 123x0b3_red_v1.{doc, pdf}
Note that this is SLS-MHDC not SLS-DC since this is on the subject of MHDC. If there is already a 123B3 folder, let me know and let’s consolidate (I didn’t see one, but I didn’t spend a lot of time searching).

Track changes are on so that you can see the changes from Issue 2. This draft is my attempt to incorporate ROI compression, I have not attempted to make the other proposed changes, but I suspect that they will be a bit more straightforward.

If you look at the notes and highlighted text you’ll see a few topics for discussion and/or further investigation.

There’s more than one way to handle headers when we add ROI compression, and I’m not highly confident that this first attempt is the most elegant.

I won’t be at the meeting in person, but I’ll participate virtually. “See” you on Monday.

Regards,
Aaron