[SLS-DC] updating meeting time for CCSDS Data Compression Group

Wong, Englin (GSFC-5670) mark.wong at nasa.gov
Thu May 11 09:08:45 UTC 2023

Hi All,

The updated meeting time for Thursday is 8:45am Huntsville, AL local time.
Please use the same link as yesterday for the TEAMS meeting.
Or, you can use the link below:

Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Click here to join the meeting<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_NThlOTIwOWItYjgxMy00OTVjLWJjMjItZDdiZDhjNGEwYjM3%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%227005d458-45be-48ae-8140-d43da96dd17b%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%221b11ab66-e612-4a64-a87b-c88c804e9fa4%22%7d>
Meeting ID: 295 542 456 724
Passcode: aYjBhh
Download Teams<https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/download-app> | Join on the web<https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-teams/join-a-meeting>
Or call in (audio only)
+1 256-715-9946,,230241810#<tel:+12567159946,,230241810#>   United States, Huntsville
Phone Conference ID: 230 241 810#
Find a local number<https://dialin.teams.microsoft.com/19c0a492-90c6-4dcc-b305-a553fc69dc5b?id=230241810> | Reset PIN<https://dialin.teams.microsoft.com/usp/pstnconferencing>
ALERT: All meeting participants consent to, and will abide by, the terms and conditions viewable at the LEGAL link below. No ITAR/EAR content display or sharing without consent from Export Control.
Learn More<https://aka.ms/JoinTeamsMeeting> | Help<https://nasa.sharepoint.com/sites/TeamsSupport> | Meeting options<https://teams.microsoft.com/meetingOptions/?organizerId=1b11ab66-e612-4a64-a87b-c88c804e9fa4&tenantId=7005d458-45be-48ae-8140-d43da96dd17b&threadId=19_meeting_NThlOTIwOWItYjgxMy00OTVjLWJjMjItZDdiZDhjNGEwYjM3@thread.v2&messageId=0&language=en-US> | Legal<https://www.nasa.gov/content/microsoft-teams-disclaimer>

Best,

Mark Wong
NASA GSFC Flight Microwave & Telecommunication Systems Branch