[SLS-DC] Passing of Penshu

Wong, Englin (GSFC-5670) mark.wong at nasa.gov
Fri Feb 18 14:37:48 UTC 2022

Dear All,

It is with great sadness that I bring you the sad news that my mentor for the data compression working group and great friend Penshu Yeh passed away last month.
Her older daughter reached out to us and see if we can help Penshu's grandkids' learn a little bit more of her legacy.
Many of you know Penshu longer than me. So, if you happened to have any old photos of her or some words that you can share with her family, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Mark Wong

Mark Wong, Ph.D.
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
Flight Microwave & Telecommunication Systems Branch/Code 567
Greenbelt, MD 20771
B19 Rm S030
Phone: 1-301-286-6549