[SLS-DC] Nearly final draft of GB for 123B2

Kiely, Aaron B (US 332B) aaron.b.kiely at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 7 20:35:31 UTC 2021

Dear Working Group,

Thanks to everyone for help in providing the last bits of input and for suggesting a few minor changes.

I have uploaded to the CWE a draft showing changes since the previous version:
	CWE Private / 123.1-B / GreenBook / final / 120x2g2-2021.10.07.docx
and a clean version:
	CWE Private / 123.1-B / GreenBook / final / 120x2g2-final.{pdf, docx}

Mark, I think we’re ready for a resolution to publish!

Thanks,
Aaron