[SLS-DC] image compression green book for agency review

Wong, Englin (GSFC-5670) mark.wong at nasa.gov
Mon May 24 19:29:49 UTC 2021

Hi All,

Thank you all for the feedback and updates on the image compression green book.
After working with Mickael, I updated the lossless near-lossless compressor results. This is due to the orientation of the image and our results are now identical.

A clean up version of the greenbook can be located at:

https://cwe.ccsds.org/sls/docs/SLS-DC/CWE%20Private/122GRevision/120x1g3_2021.05.24_AR.doc?d=wd39c37838adc4ebebae1cd8968a0b21a

We will discuss and decide on the status of the book on Friday's meeting.

Best,
Mark

Mark Wong, Ph.D.
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
Flight Microwave & Telecommunication Systems Branch/Code 567
Greenbelt, MD 20771
B19 Rm S030
Phone: 1-301-286-6549