[SLS-DC] DC/MHDC Working Group Agenda

Roberto.Camarero at esa.int Roberto.Camarero at esa.int
Mon May 10 14:48:10 UTC 2021

Dear Mark, dear all,

Thanks a lot for the agenda! I will try to have (most of) my actions ready
for the meetings, however, the 24th is (one of the few) public holiday in
the Netherlands so I would like to suggest the 26th or the 28th instead if
that works for everyone else.

Kind regards,

Roberto

ESA – European Space Agency
Roberto Camarero
Onboard Payload Data Processing Engineer
TEC-EFD / Electrical Engineering Department
ESTEC
Keplerlaan 1, PO box 299,
NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
roberto.camarero at esa.int | www.esa.int/tec/
T +31 71 56 53508 | F +31 71 56 56791 | Room: Da213
Join us at the following upcoming event:
2nd European Workshop on OnBoard Data Processing - OBDP2021 - 14-17 June
2021