[SLS-OCM] Loss of our very close friend and colleague Adrian Hooke

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Wed Jan 16 03:03:44 EST 2013

Dear All,
        some of you are already aware of the fact that CESG Chairman
passed away a few days.
Please consider the attached mail in case you want to express your
condolence to Adrian's family.

Regards

Gian Paolo Calzolari
SLS-OCM Acting Chair

----- Forwarded by Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA on 16/01/2013 08:58 -----

From:
"Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01)" <mike.kearney at nasa.gov>
To:
"CCSDS Management Council (CMC at mailman.ccsds.org)"
<CMC at mailman.ccsds.org>, "CESG -- CCSDS-Engineering Steering Group
(cesg at mailman.ccsds.org)" <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc:
"Merle McKenzie \(Merle.mckenzie at gmail.com\)" <Merle.mckenzie at gmail.com>
Date:
12/01/2013 00:26
Subject:
[CESG] FW: SPCA donation site
Sent by:
cesg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org

Dear CCSDS CMC and CESG colleagues:

Following up on my earlier note about the loss of our very close friend
and colleague Adrian Hooke, many of you have asked about arrangements.
Adrian?s wife, Merle McKenzie, has sent the note below as a reply, and
asked me to forward it to you.

Warm regards,

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney