[Sls-ocm] OLSG Report Addendum Recommendations for CCSDS at the IOAG Meeting

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Wed Jan 16 02:57:56 EST 2013

Dear Bernie,
        first of all let me wish you and all the OCMers an happy 2013.

Thank you for your reporting about IOAG intentions.
Following this information, unless some agencies express "soon" interest
for an OCM convocation and propose a suitable agenda I assume there will
be no SLS-OCM meeting at the Spring 2013 CCSDS in Bordeaux.

Comments are welcome.

Gian Paolo Calzolari
SLS-OCM Acting Chair