[SLS-OCM] Fw: Closed CMC Poll on SLS-OPT

Edwards, Bernard L. (GSFC-5600) bernard.l.edwards at nasa.gov
Wed Dec 18 09:57:54 EST 2013

Dear members of the ex-BOF,

I just wanted to add my wishes to everyone to Jean-Luc's.  I'm looking forward to the official start of the new Optical Communications Working Group in January.  Klaus-Juergen and I have an early January meeting and will then provide more information to everybody as the working group kicks off.

Happy New Year!

Bernie