[SLS-OCM] Opening Plenary in Cleveland: OCM reporting

Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int Gian.Paolo.Calzolari at esa.int
Wed Oct 10 04:13:35 EDT 2012

Dear All,
        Cleveland meeting is approaching and SLS-OCM will not be ignored
despite the group will not meet there.

In the usual Opening Plenary slides for SLS Area I will report the OCM
status as follows.

Optical Communications SIG (WILL NOT MEET IN CLEVELAND)
        - On hold waiting finalization of IOAG/OLSG activities, after
finalization of technical Final Report, for OLSG Standardization Addendum
(expected December 2012 or later)
        - OCM BoF expected to work during 2013 (Spring and Fall Meetings)
for WG start by Spring 2014

It is clearly understood that the expectations are TBC.
Additionally I also intend to mention verbally that the group is not
idling but the SLS-OCM Mailing List remains active and available for
technical forum.

Best regards

Gian Paolo Calzolari
Acting SLS-OCM Chair
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.