[Sls-ocm] Agenda of OCM meeting in Darmstadt (inputs are welcome)

Nicolas.Perlot at dlr.de Nicolas.Perlot at dlr.de
Wed Jan 11 10:39:27 EST 2012

Dear OCM group,

The next CCSDS meeting of the OCM group is planned...
*       on 2012, April 16th (Monday), starting at 8:45
*       at the Darmstadtium Conference Centre (Darmstadt, Germany)

Let me know your inputs for the agenda and the presentations you would like to make.
Meanwhile, I suggest to discuss the following:
1)      Review of previous action items
2)      Review of the OLSG (Optical Link Study Group) intermediate report for IOAG
3)      Review of concept book updates (white paper)
4)      Discussion on link budget conventions
5)      Status update on upcoming missions: OSIRIS, LLCD, EDRS,...

More info about the CCSDS meetings under
http://public.ccsds.org/meetings/DispForm.aspx?ID=105

Regards,

Nicolas Perlot