[Sls-ocm] No SIG-OCM meeting for Fall-2011 in Boulder, Colorado

Nicolas.Perlot at dlr.de Nicolas.Perlot at dlr.de
Wed Jun 29 06:49:22 EDT 2011

Dear OCM group,

You probably remember that I suggested at the last meeting in Berlin to skip the next technical meeting (in Colorado) and meet in Spring 2012 unless NASA organizes a Lasercom workshop coupled to the SIG-OCM meeting. NASA now also wishes to synchronize the next SIG-OCM meeting with the release of the OLSG outcomes in 2012, and not to organize the suggested workshop.
So, there will be no Fall-2011 Meeting at Colorado for the SIG-OCM.
I updated the minutes of the Spring meeting that can be found at:
http://cwe.ccsds.org/sls/docs/SLS-OCM/Meeting%20Materials/2011_05_Berlin/MoM_OCM_2011_Berlin_v2.pdf

Regards,

Nicolas Perlot