[SLS-CC] Relevance of Annex C in CCSDS 700.0-G-3 (AOS GB)

Andrea Modenini Andrea.Modenini at esa.int
Mon May 13 06:43:44 UTC 2024

Hi Greg,
Apologies late reply.

I quickly checked Annex C. Indeed the Annex C goes across the TM and AOS books.
I believe we can extract the CVCDU RS part (with test vectors) and move it in our TM GB, since really specific to RS testing.

For the VCDU FHEC, and CRC instead I'd say better that they stay in the AOS GB, since these are specified in the AOS BB, and we can support you in updating the content with all the existing codes.

@Andrews, Kenneth S (US 332B)<mailto:kenneth.s.andrews at jpl.nasa.gov> can you provide your view?

Andrea
Ph.D. Andrea Modenini
TT&C Communications Systems Engineer
TT&C and PDT Systems & Techniques Section (TEC-EST)
RF Systems Division
European Space Agency, ESTEC
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299
NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands