[SLS-CC] [EXTERNAL] AI_23_04 - S-Band Proximity-1 Extension

Andrea Modenini Andrea.Modenini at esa.int
Wed Sep 20 07:54:25 UTC 2023

Sorry for multiple emails,
I attach for your convenience the link to the latest version (with already some editorials and the correction pointed out by Ken)

https://esait-my.sharepoint.com/:p:/g/personal/andrea_modenini_esa_int/EdAnBcZdVEhAhQcuP5OxPjIBVLfHdIDHlmpGN1k35C7Siw?e=F33vv6
pass: C&S2023!

Ph.D. Andrea Modenini
TT&C Communications Systems Engineer
TT&C and PDT Systems & Techniques Section (TEC-EST)
RF Systems Division
European Space Agency, ESTEC
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299
NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands