[SLS-CC] FW: S-band Proximity Hailing (A heads-up)

Andrea Modenini Andrea.Modenini at esa.int
Thu Mar 23 10:57:34 UTC 2023

Hi all,
Please see the information below provided by Faramaz, to be possibly taken into consideration when preparing S-Band proxy-1 related inputs for the C&S meeting jointly with SLP and RFM.

Regards

Ph.D. Andrea Modenini
TT&C Communications Systems Engineer
TT&C and PDT Systems & Techniques Section (TEC-EST)
RF Systems Division
European Space Agency, ESTEC
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299
NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands