[SLS-CC] [EXTERNAL] reminder AI VLFs

Andrea.Modenini at esa.int Andrea.Modenini at esa.int
Mon Sep 12 07:43:51 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,
 with reference to my last email below, I received an additional input
from ESA (Felix Flentge), about the use of VLFs with LTPv2.

I hope it will help for the concept paper, for finally formalising the VLF
project.

However, I still invite all CCSDS member agencies to provide user cases by
Fall meeting, in view of the AI that we defined last meeting.
The more the user cases, the better we can justify the introduction of
VLFs.

Regards

ESA - European Space Agency
Ph.D. Andrea Modenini
TT&C Communications Systems Engineer
TT&C and PDT Systems & Techniques Section (TEC-EST)
RF Systems Division
ESTEC
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299
NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands