[SLS-CC] RIDs disposition for CCSDS 131.3 - DVB-S2

Andrea.Modenini at esa.int Andrea.Modenini at esa.int
Fri Sep 17 10:38:54 UTC 2021

Dear all,
 I received no objection to the disposition below, and thus Agency Review
for CCSDS 131.3 can be considered closed.

I kindly ask SLS AD for a publication resolution of the document in
attachment.

Regards

ESA - European Space Agency
Ph.D. Andrea Modenini
TT&C Communications Systems Engineer
TT&C and PDT Systems & Techniques Section (TEC-EST)
RF Systems Division
ESTEC
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299
NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands