[SLS-CC] C&S Fall meeting 2021 - final MoM and status

Andrea.Modenini at esa.int Andrea.Modenini at esa.int
Thu Nov 4 08:56:14 UTC 2021

Dear WG,
  I hope this finds you well.

By means of this email, I inform you of the following points:

-C&S Fall meeting 2021 MoM: I did not receive any comment to the draft MoM
provided last week. The final version of the MoM can be found in CWE, and
provided also here in attachment.

-Pending resolutions: we have some pending resolutions at SLS AD area.
Meanwhile, some updates started to become concurrent with those on-going
(e.g., TM synch with USLP to be published, and TM with randomiser to go in
Agency Review). I plan to re-iterate internally with Ignacio for doing a
wrap-up of all pending resolutions, and come back with the status of all
books/drafts.

-Outcomes of RFM Fall meeting 2021 MoM: as mentioned during C&S WG
meeting, RFM WG (see MoM in attachment) has discussed the update of SCCC-X
and DVB-S2X orange books, for including the applicability of 401-B like we
did for the SCCC and DVB-S2 BlueBook. This was in response of AI_21_04,
raised during the Joint RFM and C&S Spring meeting 2021.
Nicola, Marie, and I are re-iterating internally, and will provide soon a
the draft of these two documents for closing the AI.

Regards

ESA - European Space Agency
Ph.D. Andrea Modenini
TT&C Communications Systems Engineer
TT&C and PDT Systems & Techniques Section (TEC-EST)
RF Systems Division
ESTEC
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299
NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands