[SLS-CC] Fwd: [EXTERNAL] (Almost?) later RID on CCSDS Over DVB-S2 Pink Sheets

Andrews, Kenneth S (US 332B) kenneth.s.andrews at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jun 11 18:55:29 UTC 2021

Andrea,

I just received the attached RID from John Pietras for the 131.3 (DVB-S2) Blue Book that is currently under agency review.  I think this is a reasonable request, and is in line with similar discussions on the topic recently, though it comes with the minor complexity that the same change applies to the SCCC and VCM Blue Books.  We’re in the lucky situation that we can readily update all three books at the moment.  Jon Hamkins is currently making editorial changes to the VCM book (431.1) and the SCCC book (131.2) is due to start agency review soon.  Thanks,

-Ken

Begin forwarded message: