[SLS-CC] [EXTERNAL] Re: VCM technical corrigendum wording (AI_21_01)

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 7 23:03:50 UTC 2021

Thanks, Andrea. I am fine with the proposed additional wording in the
VCM technical corrigendum, especially if it conforms with new wording in
the SCCC and DVB-S2 books. I would have preferred updating the figure
that shows the layers, but I understand that proposal was not agreed to
at the meeting this morning.

      ----Jon

*Jon Hamkins*
Chief Technologist, Communications, Tracking, and Radar Division

*JPL*   |   jpl.nasa.gov