[SLS-CC] Fwd: Proposed Joint Working Group Meeting to Discuss Generic Frame Procedure

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Thu Mar 19 08:32:59 UTC 2020

Thank you for sharing the documentation, Ken.

As C&S Chairman, unfortunately, I cannot endorse this initiative.
Back in Darmstadt, together with other WGs and Agencies representatives
(SLS Area Plenary), I asked to have a joint face to face meeting to allow
the OPT WG to explain this proposal.
I understand that a face to face will not take place soon, very likely,
but I doubt we can have a meaningful online discussion with more than a
limited number of people involved.
Given the need to prioritise during this difficult period, It is my
opinion that this discussion is of lower priority for the C&S WG at this
point in time.

I hope that all of you and your family are fine and manage to stay so in
the coming weeks.
Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer