[SLS-CC] VCM protocol book after the review

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Wed May 29 20:49:49 UTC 2019

Dear Jon and all,

by the deadline I haven't received any comments, but I have a few myself,
after checking the implementation of the dispositions:

- for RID ESA-DA-03, the disposition is based on the PICS proforma, which
is still empty. This should be included
- for RID ESA-AM-02, the implementation of the disposition is not clear.
The disposition says that point a) is rejected and c) kept, but I cannot
find it any corresponding change in the book (btw, what about point b?)
- RIDs disposition for  ESA-AM-07 and ESA-JQ-01 (same disposition) has not
been implemented.

Could you please complete the book based on the points above (or clarify
in case the dispositions were implemented and how)?

Best regards,
Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer