[SLS-CC] 130.11-G (SCCC Green Book), for WG review - deadline for comments: 16 June 2018 -> DEADLINE FOR RESOLUTION

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Mon Sep 10 11:02:23 UTC 2018

Dear WG colleagues,

based on the comments received by the deadline, I consider the WG review
successfully closed.
On behalf of the WG, I would like to ask Gian Paolo to issue a a
resolution for the publication of the 130.11-G Green Book.

I would like to thank all of you for the fruitful cooperation leading to
an effective review process.
Best regards,
Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli