[SLS-CC] CCSDS Gaithersburg meeting: C&S Agenda

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Mon Mar 12 14:20:59 UTC 2018

Thank you Gian Paolo,

noted.
Greg's input will be presented, the actual modifications of the book won't
start until the approval of the project.

Best regards,
Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer
ESA/Estec

Tel. +31 (0)71 5653435

From:   Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA
To:     Massimo Bertinelli/estec/ESA at ESA
Cc:     Enrico Vassallo/esoc/ESA at ESA, "Kazz, Greg J"
<greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov>, "Space Link Coding & Synchronization Working
Group" <sls-cc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   12-03-18 08:52 AM
Subject:        Re: CCSDS Gaithersburg meeting: C&S Agenda

Dear Massimo,
        can I remind you that the USLP over Prox-1 C&S Blue Book update is
not yet an approved project?
Best regards

Gian Paolo