[SLS-CC] Final minutes, and Action Item AI_18_12 (DVB-S2X clarification)

Andrews, Kenneth S (332B) Kenneth.S.Andrews at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Dec 3 19:01:24 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

First, final minutes from the fall meeting are now posted to the “Meeting Public Materials" area of our space on CWE, available here: https://tinyurl.com/yc5rczd4.  Thanks for all your corrections and comments on the first several drafts; since no comments were received by November 19 on the most recent version, I think we have consensus.

Second, Clément Dudal sent an updated version of his presentation, attached and also available on CWE at https://tinyurl.com/y7m2ambh, to address action item AI_18_12, “Clarify results presented in SLS-CS_18-15 (DVB-S2X benefits): gain percentages”.  He sent it long ago, and I apologize for being so slow about distributing it to the working group.  Please provide any comments by Wednesday, December 12.  If there are no comments by that date, then we’ll consider that action item closed, as well as AI_18_13, “WG review of clarifications provided for SLS-CS_18-15 (DVB-S2X benefits), following AI_18_12”.

Thank you,

-Ken