[SLS-CC] Fw: C&S (and joint C&S/RFM) agenda for Den Haag meeting

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Wed Oct 25 07:19:39 UTC 2017

Dear all,

please notice that SLS-CS_17-10 has been replaced by SLS-CS_17-10A,
slightly updating the original material.

Best regards,
Massimo
Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer
ESA/Estec

Tel. +31 (0)71 5653435
----- Forwarded by Massimo Bertinelli/estec/ESA on 10/25/2017 09:18 AM
-----

From:   Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
To:     "Space Link Coding & Synchronization Working Group"
<sls-cc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc:     "Kazz, Greg J \(312B\)" <greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov>,
Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Date:   10/24/2017 03:39 PM
Subject:        Re: [SLS-CC] C&S (and joint C&S/RFM) agenda for Den Haag
meeting
Sent by:        "SLS-CC" <sls-cc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

Dear all,

just to let you know that all the input papers for the C&S meeting in Den
Haag are now available in CWE, together with the final agenda (covering
both the joint C&S/RFM and C&S alone).