[SLS-CC] C&S draft minutes from Den Haag meeting -> DEADLINE for comments: 20 November 2017

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Mon Nov 13 09:21:23 UTC 2017

obviously I meant "20 November" for the deadline, sorry about the mistake

Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer
ESA/Estec

Tel. +31 (0)71 5653435

From:   Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
To:     "Space Link Coding & Synchronization Working Group"
<sls-cc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc:     "Kazz, Greg J \(312B\)" <greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov>,
Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Date:   11/13/2017 10:12 AM
Subject:        [SLS-CC] C&S draft minutes from Den Haag meeting ->
DEADLINE for comments: 20 November 2017
Sent by:        "SLS-CC" <sls-cc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

Dear colleagues,

the draft minutes of our meeting in Den Haag are available in CWE, at the
following link:

https://tinyurl.com/y9ldet3e

Please notice that, as agreed during the meeting, this are now stored in
the private area (only the final minutes will be published in the
public area, alongside the agenda) and you will need to log in in order to
access them.
I would appreciate having your comments, if any, by Monday 13 November.
After that, I will publish the final minutes.

Best regards,
Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer
ESA/Estec

Tel. +31 (0)71 5653435
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee
or addressees only.
The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in
whole or in part) of its
content is not permitted.
If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete
it from your system.
Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the
sender.