[SLS-CC] C&S draft minutes, San Antonio

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Tue May 23 13:06:51 UTC 2017

Dear all,

the final version of the minutes is available in CWE (San Antonio folder),
at the following link:

http://tiny.cc/uvhcly

Please have a look at the list of actions, in view of the next meeting.
Beside, I recall that I need your feedback (especially from Agency's
representatives in the WG) regarding the 5-year review of 131.2-B (SCCC
Blue) and 131.4-M (Telemetry coding profile Magenta).
The deadline is 16 June.

Best regards,
Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli