[SLS-CC] CCSDS 131.0-B Agency Review: results of first WebEx discussion

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Fri Mar 17 17:44:12 UTC 2017

Thank you Gian Paolo,

I corrected the mistakes and upload the (hopefully) correct version of the
book and of the dispositioned RIDs.

Have a nice weekend
Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer
ESA/Estec

Tel. +31 (0)71 5653435

From:   Gian Paolo Calzolari/esoc/ESA
To:     Massimo Bertinelli/estec/ESA at ESA
Cc:     "Kazz, Greg J (312B)" <greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov>, "Space Link
Coding & Synchronization Working Group" <sls-cc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   03/17/2017 02:21 PM
Subject:        Re: CCSDS 131.0-B Agency Review: results of first WebEx
discussion

Massimo
        with respect to my RIDs:
GPC-02  The disposition and the editing are in conflict for the part about
the CSM. I think the agreed version is: LDPC Codeblocks are delimited by
inserting a Code Sync Marker (CSM) between them.
GPC-03,         OK
GPC-04          The disposition and the editing are in conflict. The word
äs"after "patterns" shall be removed.
GPC-05          OK
GPC-11          OK
GPC-01          You say <<GPC-01 is closed in favour of AM-04, but AM-04
itself requires further discussion>> but the disposition say that the RID
is SUSPENDED

I wish you all a nice week end

Gian Paolo