[SLS-CC] CCSDS 131x0 Agency Review: RIDs discussion

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Fri Mar 3 16:36:57 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

as you may know, the Agency Review for the updated CCSDS 131x0B book
(slicing for LDPC coding) is closed, the relevant material (pink sheet and
RIDs) is available
in CWE, under the San Antonio 2017 meeting folder.
I would propose to have an initial WebEx discussion, to check the RIDs and
try to close as many as possible before the actual meeting.
Could you please indicate your availability with the doodle linked below?
All the proposed slots start at 5pm (Amsterdam time). Please be aware that
for some of the dates, we may have an overlap between US summer time and
EU winter time.

http://doodle.com/poll/sk4ncq8dezc7q296

Have a nice weekend
Massimo