[SLS-CC] Fw: 131.x0 Agency Review (LDPC slicing), RIDs discussion - results of the 2nd discussion

Jon Hamkins jon.hamkins at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 27 19:44:44 UTC 2017

I suggest three minor changes:

o change "when aligned with a Transfer Frames" to "when aligned with
Transfer Frames"

o add a comma after "Turbo codewords" (to emphasize that "Turbo
codewords" and "LDPC Codewords when aligned with Transfer Frames" are
two distinct concepts)

o change "Transfer frames" to "Transfer Frames" (for consistency in
capitalization in this book)

      ----Jon