[SLS-CC] Fw: C&S San Antonio meeting - final agenda

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Tue Apr 25 11:37:00 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

please find attached the final agenda for the C&S meeting in San Antonio.
Please notice the starting time in the morning (8.15 instead of 9, to cope
with SwRI constraints).
The inputs are available in CWE (San Antonio folder, or follow the link in
the agenda).

Best regards,
Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli