[SLS-CC] 131.x0 Agency Review (LDPC slicing), RIDs discussion - results of the 2nd discussion

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Thu Apr 6 14:34:55 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues,

thank you for participating to the second round of discussions for the
RIDs disposition of the CCSDS 131.0-B Agency Review (introduction of LDPC
slicing).
You can find the RIDs disposition, as well as the Book updated
accordingly, in CWE, under the San Antonio folder:

http://tiny.cc/9lfcky

I would recommend that you have a look at the edited Book, to verify that
the dispositions have been implemented faithfully.
For AM-08, that was accepted but requiring a new formulation, Victor will
provide one, I'll update the Book and the RIDs file once this is done.

As a recap, we still need to process the following RIDs:
ESA: MA-01, MA-02
EUM: XE-001, XE-002, XE-003, XE-004, XE-005, XE-006, XE-007
NASA: JN-01, JN-02, JN-03, JN-04, JN-05, JH-01, GK-01, GK-02

Important: XE-003 raises an issue of the reset of the randomizer in the
case of LDPC applied to a stream of CADUs. I would recommend everyone (and
especially the proponents
of this coding options) to consider this problem and arrive prepared at
our San Antonio meeting (with e.g. analysis).

Given the number of RIDs still open, I will book a full session (am or pm)
for it at the meeting.

Best regards,
Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli