[SLS-CC] Fw: CCSDS Spring meeting 2017: DEADLINES for C&S

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Tue Apr 4 13:08:14 UTC 2017

Reminder, the first deadline is approaching

Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer
ESA/Estec

Tel. +31 (0)71 5653435
----- Forwarded by Massimo Bertinelli/estec/ESA on 04/04/2017 03:07 PM
-----

From:   Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
To:     "Space Link Coding & Synchronization Working Group"
<sls-cc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc:     "Kazz, Greg J" <greg.j.kazz at jpl.nasa.gov>, Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Date:   03/07/2017 07:01 AM
Subject:        [SLS-CC] CCSDS Spring meeting 2017: DEADLINES for C&S
Sent by:        "SLS-CC" <sls-cc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

Dear colleagues,

the CCSDS Spring 2017 is approaching, and we need to start preparing our
agenda.
As usual, I would like to ask you to provide an indication (title) of the
contributions you are going to present 4 weeks before the meeting,
and the actual contribution 2 weeks in advance.
With the meeting in San Antonio starting on the 8th May, the deadlines are
the following:

1st deadline (titles):         Monday 10 April
2nd deadline (papers):        Monday 24 April

Thank you for your cooperation, and hope to see you soon in San Antonio

Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer
ESA/Estec

Tel. +31 (0)71 5653435
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee
or addressees only.
The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in
whole or in part) of its
content is not permitted.
If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete
it from your system.
Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the
sender.