[SLS-CC] C&S fall 2016 meeting (Rome) - draft minutes

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Fri Oct 21 14:57:48 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

the draft minutes from our C&S meeting in Rome are available in CWE for
your review:

http://tinyurl.com/gvde7cu

Can I please ask you to let me have your comments by the end of next week
(Friday 28.10), so that I can publish them?
Please also have a look at the AI list (annex 1).

Best regards,
Massimo
Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer
ESA/Estec

Tel. +31 (0)71 5653435
this message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only.