[SLS-CC] Fw: CCSDS Spring 2016 meeting : DEADLINES for inputs REMINDER

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Wed Feb 24 22:55:11 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

a kind reminder about the approaching deadline (see the message below).
In CWE, under the Cleveland folder, you can already find a new version of
the pink sheet for the introduction of sliced LDPC into the 131.0-B book.
The pink sheet will be presented one last time at the meeting, to show
changes from the previous version. After that, the WG will ask to start
the Agency Review.

Best regards,
Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli