[SLS-CC] Final C&S agenda for Darmstadt meeting

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Tue Oct 27 09:35:52 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

based on the inputs provided, please find attached the final agenda for
the C&S meeting in Darmstadt (also in CWE, at http://tinyurl.com/pplkxkq).
As you can see, we have a number of items to discuss, that may require an
extra effort to make it in the time allocated...We'll see what we can do.

Please also notice that, beside the main C&S meeting (Tuesday 10 Nov, full
day), we'll have a joint meeting with SLP On Monday 09 Nov, in the
afternoon.
Finally, we'll also have a brief meeting with CSTS at the end of Monday
09, presumably around 16.30, to discuss RAF modifications.

Thank you for the effort in providing the inputs on time, the papers are
all available in CWE (follow the link in the agenda).
Looking forward to see you in Darmstadt.

Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer
ESA/Estec

Tel. +31 (0)71 5653435