[SLS-CC] C&S Spring 2015 meeting deadlines

Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
Tue Jan 6 08:02:40 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

please notice that the hotel rates in the list provided are probably out
of date.
In case you are making a reservation, it could be worth asking for the
CalTech rate.

Best regards,
Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer
ESA/Estec

Tel. +31 (0)71 5653435

From:   Massimo.Bertinelli at esa.int
To:     "Space Link Coding & Synchronization Working Group"
<sls-cc at mailman.ccsds.org>,
Date:   05/01/2015 18:30
Subject:        [SLS-CC] C&S Spring 2015 meeting deadlines
Sent by:        sls-cc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org

Dear all,

as you are aware, our next CCSDS meeting will take place in Pasadena
between 23 and 27 March 2015.
While detailed information will be available on the CCSDS website soon,
please find attached a list of hotel that has been distributed by the
Secretariat.
I would like to remind you the usual deadline for our C&S meeting:

- Monday 23 February (4 weeks before the meeting) for indications of
inputs (titles)
- Monday 9 March (2 weeks before the meeting) for submission of the actual
inputs

Best regards,
Massimo

Massimo Bertinelli
Communication Systems Engineer
ESA/Estec

Tel. +31 (0)71 5653435
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee
or addressees only.
The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in
whole or in part) of its
content is not permitted.
If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete
it from your system.
Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the
sender.

[attachment "Hotels Near Caltech.docx" deleted by Massimo
SLS-CC mailing list
SLS-CC at mailman.ccsds.org