[SIS] SIS dinner tomorrow evening

Burleigh, Scott C (312B) scott.c.burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed May 8 22:59:06 UTC 2019

I swear this is not my fault.

Vaso Azzuro left me a text a little while ago saying that, by mistake, they had booked our reservation on the wrong reservation page.  They don't have room for us this evening.

Fortunately, they do have enough space for our party at their sister restaurant, La Fontaine (http://www.lafontainerestaurant.com/).  This is actually fine: I tried La Fontaine last week also, and I liked it plenty.

So I have called them back and left a message saying that we are fine with a 6:30pm (1830) reservation for 12 people at La Fontaine.  The restaurant's address is 186 Castro Street, just a few doors down from Vaso Azzuro.

See you there,
Scott