[SIS] Area Dinner

Burleigh, Scott C (312B) scott.c.burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 8 14:04:36 UTC 2017

Okay, we have a plan: we are dining at De Dagvisser (https://www.dedagvisser.nl/food-wine/) at 7:30pm this evening.  The address is Dr. Lelykade 26 and the hotel's concierge will be arranging for taxis to take us there, leaving at 7:10pm.  At this point, my count for dinner is 12 including all who have emailed me, plus Keith and all four SIS folk from JAXA.  If anyone else wishes to join us (or if anyone needs to bail), please email me before 5:30 so I can get advance word to the restaurant.

Bon appetit!

Scott