[SIS-Voice] voice book update

sis-voice at mailman.ccsds.org sis-voice at mailman.ccsds.org
Mon Oct 26 14:38:13 UTC 2015

Dear WG members
Our area director did an excellent job making a review of every single world and concept of the book, he bring a lot of great questions and points that  we should be discuss in Darmstadt, I ´m very thankful for this feedback.
Most of the comments and remarks are incorporated in the book excepting a big change proposed  in the section 3, here there is misunderstanding about the voice system and I cannot agree with that.
I see here the same situation that we had with the MIA WG. CCSDS is not involved in human space flight at all, that is clear. But with MIA and VOICE  we have two exceptions.
Here we have two options:

1-      Do the book  CCSDS compatible and make it unusable.

2-      Do it properly and usable for people that will work with it for implementing voice systems.

I will chose the second option, but we need to talk about that.

Best Regards
Osvaldo

Dr. Osvaldo Peinado
Ground Operations Manager