AW: [SIS-Voice] last version of the voice book for review

sis-voice at mailman.ccsds.org sis-voice at mailman.ccsds.org
Tue Dec 22 14:12:12 UTC 2015

Hi Chen
Thanks for your input, OIP are a kind of international standard. For each changes or document generarion it must be approved and reviewed by ESA, JAXA, DLR, CNES, ASI, CSA, NASA and FSA, that means all the pace agencies working in the ISS program
It is the only standard that exists for voice in human space flight, it is in the NASA portal but not belong to NASA
Thanks again and best Regards
Osvaldo