[Sis-uce] request for publication of UCE pink sheets

Scott Burleigh Scott.Burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 8 19:21:42 EDT 2005

To SIS:

The Pink Sheets resulting from the deliberations of the Unacknowledged CFDP
Extensions Working Group were issued for formal agency review on 19 October
2004.  Representatives from CNES, IPNE, CSA, and JAXA responded that they
had no comments, and to date no other agency has responded to the call for
review (as far as I know).  I conclude that the UCE pink sheets have passed
review by the member Agencies of CCSDS, and I therefore request that these
revisions be applied to the CFDP Recommended Standard and that the amended
Blue Book be published.

Best regards,
Scott Burleigh