[Sis-uce] papers at ITC-2004

Scott Burleigh Scott.Burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 25 19:35:42 EST 2004

Hi, UCE enthusiasts.  Adrian has suggested that this year's ITC conference
would be a good opportunity to highlight the effectiveness of some of the
concepts underlying CCSDS protocols, particularly CFDP: although MER did
not fly CFDP, the mission has been a daily -- and extremely successful --
demonstration of the CFDP operational model of reliable file relay from
surface assets to Earth through orbiting relay satellites.

If you have any ideas for papers that could enhance people's understanding
and appreciation of this model and of CFDP's capabilities, I encourage you
to submit them to ITC 2004.  The Call is at:
<http://www.telemetry.org/PDF/2004CallForPapers6_03.pdf>http://www.telemetry.org/PDF/2004CallForPapers6_03.pdf,
and the deadline for submitting abstracts has been extended to March 31.

The conference will be held in San Diego this year, October 18-21.

If you do submit an abstract, please let me know the title and the names of
all authors.

Thanks,
Scott