[Sis-uce] should we meet in Montreal?

Scott Burleigh Scott.Burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 16 20:24:08 EST 2004

Hi, UCE enthusiasts.  In the expectation that many of us will be at
SpaceOps 2004 in Montreal, the week of May 17-21, I am wondering if there
would be any interest in holding a brief meeting of the UCE Working Group
while we're there.  The main business of the meeting would be a brief
review of the results of testing JPL's implementation of the UCE
adaptations, followed by a discussion of the prospects for additional
implementations and interoperability testing.  The candidate dates for that
meeting would be Thursday, May 13 (the week preceding SpaceOps), and
Tuesday, May 18, during the first half day of SpaceOps.  Which would be better?

Also, a meeting of a new CCSDS BOF for Cislunar network operations is being
planned for Friday the 14th.  Are any of you planning to attend that session?

Scott