[Sis-uce] Working Group formation proposal

Scott Burleigh Scott.Burleigh@jpl.nasa.gov
Fri, 23 May 2003 14:41:18 -0700

Bob, I believe there is sufficient agreement on concept and charter among
the members of the Unacknowledged-CFDP Extensions (UCE) BOF to proceed with
forming a new Unacknowledged-CFDP Extensions Working Group in the Space
Internetworking Services area.

Both the draft Charter and initial Technical Concept paper for the UCE work
are at http://secretariat.gst.com/docu/dscgi/ds.py/View/Collection-215.  I
have assurances that JPL will provide the resources called for in the
Charter; I'm hoping to get commitments from ESTEC and GSFC by the end of
the month.  As no one else has volunteered yet, I expect I would be
chairing the Working Group.

Please let me know of any additional support you would need to bring this
proposal to the CESG.

Thanks,
Scott