[Sis-ngsi] NGSI mailing list migration and new draft experimental documents.

Keith Scott kscott@mitre.org
27 May 2003 11:22:21 -0400

Next Generation Space Internet participants,

My apologies for your receiving this message twice.  We are migrating
the NGSI mailing list out of MITRE to the CCSDS 'mailman' server.  If
you receive a copy of this message to aist-list@lists.mitre.org but NOT
to sis-ngsi@mailman.ccsds.org and are still interested in the NGSI
project, please sign up for the new mailing list at
http://mailman.ccsds.org/mailman/listinfo/sis-ngsi

==== New 'Draft Experimental' documents available

Bob Kannenberg has completed work on the three NGSI Draft Experimental
Specifications (Orange books).  The Dynamic Space Link work that used to
be work package 1 has been folded into the NGSI Green Book.

The NGSI web site (www.aist-ngsi.org) has been updated with the
Experimental books, and the old white books have been moved to the
Document Archive there.

Regards,

		--keith

--