[SIS-MIVA] [CCSDS Fall2026] Proposal for SIS area dinner -->Tuesday 20th

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Fri Sep 25 02:39:36 EDT 2026


Ok thank you for the feedback. Waiting for DTN people feedback, I can count 10 for MIVA for the moment.

 

Regards,

 

Tomaso

 

From: Schiffner, Falk Ralph <Falk.Schiffner at dlr.de> 
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2026 12:11 AM
To: de Cola, Tomaso <Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de>; Felix Flentge <Felix.Flentge at esa.int>; Bob Durst <durst at mitre.org>
Cc: 'SIS-DTN WG' <sis-dtn at mailman.ccsds.org>; sis-miva at mailman.ccsds.org
Subject: RE: [CCSDS Fall2026] Proposal for SIS area dinner -->Tuesday 20th

 

Hello Tomaso,
We haven’t planned anything yet. So, I am strongly in favor that MIVA is joining the SIS Area Dinner, and do the MIVA Dinner on Wednesday. I guess/hope all MIVA will join, we planned with 10 participants max, but I need to check number of registered participants until now.

VG Falk

 

From: de Cola, Tomaso <Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de <mailto:Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de> > 
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2026 6:15 PM
To: Schiffner, Falk Ralph <Falk.Schiffner at dlr.de <mailto:Falk.Schiffner at dlr.de> >; Felix Flentge <Felix.Flentge at esa.int <mailto:Felix.Flentge at esa.int> >; Bob Durst <durst at mitre.org <mailto:durst at mitre.org> >
Cc: 'SIS-DTN WG' <sis-dtn at mailman.ccsds.org <mailto:sis-dtn at mailman.ccsds.org> >; sis-miva at mailman.ccsds.org <mailto:sis-miva at mailman.ccsds.org> 
Subject: [CCSDS Fall2026] Proposal for SIS area dinner -->Tuesday 20th

 

Hi Falk, Felix, Bob,

 

as just mentioned in the weekly DTN meeting today, we came up with the proposal to have an area dinner on Tuesday 20th.

 <mailto:Falk.Schiffner at dlr.de> @Schiffner, Falk Ralph: were you already planning to have a dedicated MIVA WG dinner instead? I think it would be nice to have a joint dinner in some nice restaurant in Matera (food there is amazing). Please let me know if this can work for you too.

 

Important point: I need to make a reservation so that I need the number of the people going to join --> ALL WG MEMBERS: please confirm me via email if you are planning to join so that I can count you in 😉

 

Thank you and see you soon in Matera.

 

Best Regards,

 

Tomaso

 

———————————————————————— 

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR) 
German Aerospace Center
Institute of Communications and Navigation | Satellite Networks | Oberpfaffenhofen | 82234 Wessling | Germany 

Tomaso de Cola, Ph.D. | Integrated Satellite Systems (INS) Team Leader
Telephone +49 8153 28-2156 | Mobile +49 1727134781 |Telefax  +49 8153 28-2844 |  <mailto:tomaso.decola at dlr.de> tomaso.decola at dlr.de 
 <http://www.DLR.de/> DLR.de

 

DLR is represented by the Executive Board and employees authorised by it.
Head of DLR's legal department, Linder Hoehe, 51147 Cologne, can provide information ( <https://DLR.de/imprint> DLR.de/imprint).

 

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mailman.ccsds.org/pipermail/sis-miva/attachments/20260925/592a8304/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 5596 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mailman.ccsds.org/pipermail/sis-miva/attachments/20260925/592a8304/attachment-0001.bin>


More information about the SIS-MIVA mailing list