[Sis-mia] Test and directions to the doc

Falk.Schiffner at dlr.de Falk.Schiffner at dlr.de
Fri Jun 28 07:15:40 UTC 2024

Hello Everybody,
I hope, I fixed the issues, that my emails to the group list does not come through...

The latest document, is uploaded at CWE:
SIS-MIA/Draft Documents/Video Quality Assessment/##00_Video Quality Green Book Assignments_Final_NorFrom_v1

Hope you can open it. If there are still problems with the document, I will upload it on Montag again, because I am still on a business trip.

German Aerospace Center (DLR e.V.)
Space Operations & Astronaut Training | Communication & Ground Stations
Rutherfordstrasse 2 | 12489 Berlin

Dr.-Ing.  F a l k   R.   S c h i f f n e r
Group Lead - Media Internet Communication (MIC)
Research / Audio Engineering / Quality Assessment
Telefon: +49 (0)30 670558177 | Email: falk.schiffner at dlr.de<mailto:falk.schiffner at dlr.de>
www.DLR.de<http://www.dlr.de/>

[cosmickiss]